This C-Store and Gas Station is located in Chester, Virginia, a suburb of Richmond, Virginia. Close to a large shopping center, the location has very high traffic. It is also less than a mile off of I-95, making it very convenient for commuters and travelers. The 3,920 SF canopy also allows for high visibility that will attract many customers.
While the business and inventories can be purchased for $75,000 + inventories, there is also an option to purchase the land, business, and inventories. Please contact the listing agent for pricing with land.
All communication and site visits must be coordinated with the listing agency. If you are planning on a drive by, please do not ask questions inside the business. Employees are not aware business is for sale. Strict confidentiality is a must.
- Canopy Above Pumps
- Close to Interstate
- Great Location
- High Visbility
- Option to Purchase with Land
- R Garland Dodd Park At Point of Rocks (6.66 mi)9 reviews
- Henricus Historical Park (4.98 mi)24 reviews
- Bensley Park (3.33 mi)3 reviews
- Uppy's-Store 32 (0.17 mi)2 reviews
- Chester Road Exxon (0.17 mi)1 reviews
- BP Gas Station (1.94 mi)1 reviews
- The Lazy Daisy Country Gift Store (1.84 mi)5 reviews
- Blythe (20.87 mi)36 reviews
- Experimax Glen Allen (19.51 mi)13 reviews
- Piri Piri Chicken (2.69 mi)26 reviews
- Riptides Seafood Restaurant (2.92 mi)214 reviews
- Mr B's (1.69 mi)75 reviews
- Johnston-Willis Hospital (11.86 mi)24 reviews
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital (11.25 mi)3 reviews
- Bon Secours Saint Francis Medical Center (12.79 mi)15 reviews